I have made another attempt to explain the truth in simple English in Plain Truths blog. Some of the readers suggested me to provide some scriptural statements supporting these posts. So, I have written Yoga Vedanta blog that gives references to the words of Lord.

I am currently studying Yoga VaasishTa and make few posts to the blog on wordpress.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tarka Samgraha - Indian Logic

Logical Enquiry. There is an excellent primer for the Nyaya-Viseshika theory of epistemology called Tarka Samgraha by Annambhatta which I happen to complete reading today. All the enumerated categories of matter, qualities the right and wrong perception and inference have been methodically explained in the text.

The conclusion is all the "analytical" skill is for the purpose of realization of GOD (self)

No comments: