I have made another attempt to explain the truth in simple English in Plain Truths blog. Some of the readers suggested me to provide some scriptural statements supporting these posts. So, I have written Yoga Vedanta blog that gives references to the words of Lord.

I am currently studying Yoga VaasishTa and make few posts to the blog on wordpress.

Monday, January 25, 2010

A "lunar year" after the "Samanvaya"

Sri Virodhi Naama Samvatsara Maagha Suddha Dasami - Monday 25 Jan 2010.

This post is just to mark an year (one pradakshiNa of this tiny earth) of arriving at the "Thisis" and completing my "Samanvaya" phase of Advaita Saadhana.

I (the ego) have not found any contradiction (virodha) to the Thisis arrived at a year back!

Still (i = ego) thoroughly surrendered to the GURU ( = true self = GOD!)

om tat sat

No comments: